• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
It's the best season! Other than Turkey season.

Not a Turkey hunter, but I get the draw. Around here it's:
A. hot as hell and tick season is fully underway until
B. a cold windy front comes in and makes calling impossible, with cold shutting birds down

Plus I'd just a soon be in my kayak catching blues in April.
It's legal to shoot turkey with bow or muzzleloader this time of year, but I rarely see them in the fall.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Using 4% withdrawal as a rule? Let's say you want $50k/year to live on when you retire. You'll need $1.25M in your retirement account to support that. $50k/year in ~2035 won't be jack either.

It's all depressing when you think about it.

I might pull out $1500/month out of my 401k when I retire. My bills should be less when I retire, so I won't need as much money as I bring home now.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
At work we watch TV in the break room. We don't have cable, and we aren't a bunch of homos watching game shows and soap operas so we watch movies on a dvd player. It started with really cheesy stuff like the Toxic Avenger, The Taint, that sort of stuff. I recently bought a 3 pack of zombie flicks and "Rise Of the Zombies" is absolutely priceless. Danny Trejo and a few other known names in it, I highly recommend. We were howling at some of the scenes earlier.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Not a Turkey hunter, but I get the draw. Around here it's:
A. hot as hell and tick season is fully underway until
B. a cold windy front comes in and makes calling impossible, with cold shutting birds down

Plus I'd just a soon be in my kayak catching blues in April.
It's legal to shoot turkey with bow or muzzleloader this time of year, but I rarely see them in the fall.
Turkey is the hardest hunting in North America. Turkeys are smart and wiley

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Turkey is the hardest hunting in North America. Turkeys are smart and wiley

I was turkey hunting on April 19,1995. Had a buddy that called 'em up real good. Had a big tom come in, never got a shot. Went to the truck, they said on the radio a bomb had gone off 80 miles down the road...

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
L
At work we watch TV in the break room. We don't have cable, and we aren't a bunch of homos watching game shows and soap operas so we watch movies on a dvd player. It started with really cheesy stuff like the Toxic Avenger, The Taint, that sort of stuff. I recently bought a 3 pack of zombie flicks and "Rise Of the Zombies" is absolutely priceless. Danny Trejo and a few other known names in it, I highly recommend. We were howling at some of the scenes earlier.
Love me some Trejo

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Good deal I think.

$500 for an upper?? Hell, I’ll sell ya my piston Sig 10.5 upper for a bit more if you want something better than a PSA