Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
$80k on a Mustang? Having some acceleration for around town is cool, but unless you're racing or tracking the thing I don't get the point. Stop spending money on stuff you wanted when you were 16 and you might be able to retire one day.

I told Julie what you said regarding this the other day and she said, "Well, he's never ridden with you before..."

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That's great!

Retirement sounds so good...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. I have a 15 year plan lol. If I had the last 10 years to do over again, I could have made this really easy on myself. But I wasn't thinking about retirement when I was in my 30's...time has a way of slipping past you when you aren't paying attention!

The minimum retirement age where I work is 59 1/2. I'd love to retire then, but when I calculate the benefits, I stand to gain a lot if I stay just a couple of extra years. I'll know more when I get closer to that time. I also have to have a balance...with Julie being 10 years younger than me, I don't want to necessarily retire at 60 and she has 10 more years to work. I want her to be able to quit working around the same time I do. So I basically have to make sure my retirement covers both incomes. Like I said, nobody thinks about this when they're 30 lol...

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. I have a 15 year plan lol. If I had the last 10 years to do over again, I could have made this really easy on myself. But I wasn't thinking about retirement when I was in my 30's...time has a way of slipping past you when you aren't paying attention!

The minimum retirement age where I work is 59 1/2. I'd love to retire then, but when I calculate the benefits, I stand to gain a lot if I stay just a couple of extra years. I'll know more when I get closer to that time. I also have to have a balance...with Julie being 10 years younger than me, I don't want to necessarily retire at 60 and she has 10 more years to work. I want her to be able to quit working around the same time I do. So I basically have to make sure my retirement covers both incomes. Like I said, nobody thinks about this when they're 30 lol...

That's why we're I'm telling you not to buy a $60k car. Don't be in your 50s talking about how you should have done things differently in your 40s.

Of course don't you get a pension on top of your 401k plan thru the .gov? If so, you're working under a completely different set of parameters and need way less money in an account when you retire.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Of course don't you get a pension on top of your 401k plan thru the .gov? If so, you're working under a completely different set of parameters and need way less money in an account when you retire.

Correct. The pension isn't a ton of money btw. But I should have enough in the 401 to cover

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Anyone here shoot suppressed AK 7.62 with subsonic? I sent in my paperwork for a .22 suppressor, thinking a .30 might be coming soon.
Build your own suppressor after you e-file the form 1. Wait is just a couple weeks.
Im gonna do this in the future, it took 14 months for my .22 and 16 months for the .30 cal. No idea why they wouldn’t have been approved together since they were sent in together. But fuck that. Never waiting a year again.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Build your own suppressor after you e-file the form 1. Wait is just a couple weeks.
Im gonna do this in the future, it took 14 months for my .22 and 16 months for the .30 cal. No idea why they wouldn’t have been approved together since they were sent in together. But fuck that. Never waiting a year again.

Mine only took like 8 months

:pop2: