Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Son of a bitch. Kids sick congested and a sore throat. I started becoming congested yeSterday and I’ve definitely got the sore throat too, and it wasn’t from deep throating my wife’s strap on
Gargle with salt water or mouth wash to kill bacteria in the throat.
Russia makes good throat sprays, but I do not know how I can get one to you.
5000mg of Vitamin C for you and 2000 for your older girl (she 8 or 10 yo?) You will pee out the excess.
50mg of Zinc for you and black eldeberry caps for both of you. Kids can also take zinc, but 1/2 to 1/4 of the adult dose. Ask pedeatrician about zinc for your girl.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Gargle with salt water or mouth wash to kill bacteria in the throat.
Russia makes good throat sprays, but I do not know how I can get one to you.
5000mg of Vitamin C for you and 2000 for your older girl (she 8 or 10 yo?) You will pee out the excess.
50mg of Zinc for you and black eldeberry caps for both of you. Kids can also take zinc, but 1/2 to 1/4 of the adult dose. Ask pedeatrician about zinc for your girl.
I enjoy having out own KK DR Jeddak in the house you always give great advise

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Jeddak an @Jds556762 in your opinion where does that Bren rifle stack up against the Galil ?
The only thing I didn’t like about the Bren was the fact that it took proprietary mags and didn’t readily take AK surplus mags but I think someone either modded theirs or there’s a mod available to let you do that now?

it wasn’t a total deal breaker to me because I really like the BREN line up, the 5.56 BREN is awesome

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
The only thing I didn’t like about the Bren was the fact that it took proprietary mags and didn’t readily take AK surplus mags but I think someone either modded theirs or there’s a mod available to let you do that now?

it wasn’t a total deal breaker to me because I really like the BREN line up, the 5.56 BREN is awesome
Can mod Marpul AK mags. Shave the lug and cut the window for mag catch. OR buy an AR15 insert for the magwell for $15 and use AR47 mags in 7.62x39 Bren.