Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I have relatives in Moldova and Russia. Some are poor but never heard of any using domestic dog or cat fur or eating their meat (maybe that’s more common far east near the china border)
It‘s usually bear, wolf, fox, polecat, and other small fur bearers.
Dog hats were fairly common in Siberia and Far East. Cheap. Beaver fir was expensive.
Meat.....

.....Was my way of freaking out the KK club. Never tasted it. But when USSR fell, skinned cats were sold as skinned rabbits in the markets in the city. All food came on the barges. No barges, no food.
We knew better, so we ate a lot of liver and cow tongue. And whatever salmon my dad was able to catch and salt.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Dog hats were fairly common in Siberia and Far East. Cheap. Beaver fir was expensive.
Meat.....

.....Was my way of freaking out the KK club. Never tasted it. But when USSR fell, skinned cats were sold as skinned rabbits in the markets in the city. All food came on the barges. No barges, no food.
We knew better, so we ate a lot of liver and cow tongue. And whatever salmon my dad was able to catch and salt.
Oh I’m sure there were hard times and survival came first. I’ve heard many extreme stories from my grandfather from ww2 on, but nothing about dogs and cats used that way. I’ll ask him, although his memory is going so might not get many details (he’s 98 now)