Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Its a limited run, they are only doing 545 of the each the rifle and pistol version which chaps my ass cause i know they are gonna get scapled and upsold on gunbroker and other sites.

I may have to get 1 of each, even though I do not have any 5.45 ammo

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
In the immortal words of Thomas Paine:

These are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Time to fight or do ya just bitch on da interwebz.--George Washington, allegedly.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Front desk lady to my CPA - “hey mike so and so got a letter from the IRS for his 2018 paperwork”

my CPA -“ahh what are they starting to rob people again? Crawled outta their Covid hole? No problem no problem tell him I’ll handle it”

Savage. Classy, Booshie, Racthet

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I went to school for several years in the German Shephard winter hat. It was warm.
Different approach to animals.
I have relatives in Moldova and Russia. Some are poor but never heard of any using domestic dog or cat fur or eating their meat (maybe that’s more common far east near the china border)
It‘s usually bear, wolf, fox, polecat, and other small fur bearers.