• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
For sure! She said she's putting up some greenhouses, hope she grows something useful in them and I can get a good-neighbor discount
Yeah man. Having good neighbors can pay off.
I get most of my natural goods locally from friends and neighbors (eggs, milk, meat, veggies, fruit, honey)
And I like the fact there‘s no middleman involved.
When I’m older I’ll dedicate more time to gardening and will get chickens and bees, maybe goats, donkeys and dogs also. Haven’t had a dog in many years.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Yeah man. Having good neighbors can pay off.
I get most of my natural goods locally from friends and neighbors (eggs, milk, meat, veggies, fruit, honey)
And I like the fact there‘s no middleman involved.
When I’m older I’ll dedicate more time to gardening and will get chickens and bees, maybe goats, donkeys and dogs also. Haven’t had a dog in many years.

Local sourced is the best sourced! Let me know when you start looking for a dog if you want to rescue, I can get you the info for a rescue that does almost any breed!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah I have no doubt we will find some common ground, hope she likes metal music and gun shootin lol. Its a middle-aged single lady and she said she was worried about being "out here" alone. I told her I would take her gun shopping so I think we will found something already haha

Tell her you've got a 12" cock and you'll be fine.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
New neighbor who is building on the lot next to us told us not to worry about getting animals because she likes to look at them, she just doesn't want to smell manure.

Had to bite my tongue and not tell her not to worry, that my animals like looking at people but don't like smelling them either.

I'll do as I damn well please lady. Someone sell me a herd of cattle ASAP.
These kinds of people piss me off when they move to "the country" & then start complaining about real country life. Idiots!

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Local sourced is the best sourced! Let me know when you start looking for a dog if you want to rescue, I can get you the info for a rescue that does almost any breed!
As long as they’re not altered (fixed) then yes I’ll consider it.
Can‘t stand the so called “animal lovers” that modify a pet by altering their natural state with neutering/spaying/declawing so they can keep it indoors and make it “more docile“

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
New post office since we moved, I've never been to this one before. JFC what a fucking bitch!!!

I taped the shit out of the box, it's insurance so nothing gets ripped open. She's gonna bitch at me bc her pen won't write on the tape?!?!?!?! How about you go fuck yourself, take your bitch ass to Walmart and buy a new God damn marker?

And she bitched at me for not wearing a mask. There's literally a fucking sliver of an opening between me and her through the Plexiglass divider and you have to swing it open to push the box through

An amoeba couldn't make it through that fucking barrier