Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
This damn wreak me and the wife was in seems like a nightmare now.
Not so much for me but for her.
Her knee will need surgery for the torn Meniscus and that is not all.
We went for the follow up appointment today about the nodule on her Kidney and one on the adrenal gland (yes two different ones that we would not have known about because of this accident and CT scans done at the hospital).
Wait and see on the one on her adrenal gland and going for a nuclear test on her gallbladder to rule that out for some pain she is having in her upper abdomen and along with that she is having a blood test before the Radioactive die is put in her for the adrenal gland.
We herd a lot of Bad words today and it is taking a toll on my wife please Pray for her.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
We went for the follow up appointment today about the nodule on her Kidney and one on the adrenal gland (yes two different ones that we would not have known about because of this accident and CT scans done at the hospital).
Wait and see on the one on her adrenal gland and going for a nuclear test on her gallbladder to rule that out for some pain she is having in her upper abdomen and along with that she is having a blood test before the Radioactive die is put in her for the adrenal gland.
We herd a lot of Bad words today and it is taking a toll on my wife please Pray for her.
Dang dude I’m sorry. Will be in prayer

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Prayers lifted my friend. From both Suz & me.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Lots of emotions as I read this and let it sink in. I just feel awful for you both. I hope for the best outcome and some peace and healing to come to the two of you.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Prayers for y’all brother.