Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Damn! I bought one of these new back in 91, it was an extended cab 5spd, I remember it costing under $10k new. Solid little trucks. Toughest and most reliable small pickup there was. Far better than tin can toyota trucks back then

Bought that lil beaut when diesel hit $5/gal 10 years ago. Parked the new dodge and drove it everywhere. Slow as hell, but the A/C is cold. And a 40 fits in the cup holder.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Hey guys, I’ve kept up with Gaige. He recently bought a house and now he’s getting married in February!! I know some of you don’t really like him BUT He personally wanted me to extend the invite to you guys to come celebrate with him in February. If you have his number tell him if you’ll make it down if not I will tell him myself. It’ll be nice if some of us could go down and celebrate with him!! Let me or him know as soon as possible they’re trying to get a rough headcount.

I hope this doesn’t break any of the rules but he did want me to invite you guys.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
So after seeing my safe, the girlfriend decided she needs a complete boog kit.

She's already got a carbine, revolver, and a battle belt/mag pouches

She wants a shotgun, semi auto pistol, IFAC, and a plate carrier.

I think she just wants me to shop for gun stuff cause that makes me happy, and I am really bummed about missing the opportunity to buy my old Tabuk.

She's such a sweetheart. Even gave up drinking for me. Not sure what I did to deserve her but I am glad I did it.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Hey guys, I’ve kept up with Gaige. He recently bought a house and now he’s getting married in February!! I know some of you don’t really like him BUT He personally wanted me to extend the invite to you guys to come celebrate with him in February. If you have his number tell him if you’ll make it down if not I will tell him myself. It’ll be nice if some of us could go down and celebrate with him!! Let me or him know as soon as possible they’re trying to get a rough headcount.

I hope this doesn’t break any of the rules but he did want me to invite you guys.

That cocksucker texted me the other day, and didn't mention it!