• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Yes that’s kind of my line of thinking. Simple easy and everyone knows how to make it go boom. We’ll be meeting up there tomorrow at 9am. Sounds like he’s gonna walk outta there with something. Not sure of how background checks are done at gun shows for non CCW holders. I’ve always been one and I’ve only filled out a 4473 at a gun show

I do not recommend revolvers for new shooters or women. The heavy trigger makes it extremely difficult to shoot well. Revolvers are better suited to very experienced shooters.

Reactions: 3x and AC-130 Above

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
@oio , HERE is an example of giving back, and mentioning really cool shit you've got, without being a prick.
That’s awesome.
I only give my opinion and besides that sometimes I give away stuff just because I feel like it. I don’t sell stuff on forums.
I know what I know from personal experience and I often share it but sometimes that contradicts other people’s findings/opinions. No big deal.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
That’s awesome.
I only give my opinion and besides that sometimes I give away stuff just because I feel like it. I don’t sell stuff on forums.
I know what I know from personal experience and I often share it but sometimes that contradicts other people’s findings/opinions. No big deal.

Guys, he's doing it again.... bitch-please-go-fuck-yourself-with-a-cactus-nemegenerator-net-4597442.png