• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
But it’s not an ak. To some it’s more aesthetically pleasing (some prefer it, I don’t) and almost as reliable as a good ak
What makes it not an AK? Same gas system, same bolt, same cartridge and magazine feeding device, same main components. Only real difference is sights, Charging handle on the left, and pistol grip. At what point does a “variant” stop being a variant? At the hinged top cover and welded on rear sight? Or the short barrel and proprietary gas blocks? Or Under folder, side folder, bakelite folder, ar stock? I argue it is absolutely an Israeli AK

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
What makes it not an AK? Same gas system, same bolt, same cartridge and magazine feeding device, same main components. Only real difference is sights, Charging handle on the left, and pistol grip. At what point does a “variant” stop being a variant? At the hinged top cover and welded on rear sight? Or the short barrel and proprietary gas blocks? Or Under folder, side folder, bakelite folder, ar stock? I argue it is absolutely an Israeli AK
That’s like saying a Glock is an XD

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That’s like saying a Glock is an XD
I would say that in the basic sense of operation procedure but the main difference you’re missing is Glock is a brand name, so an XD cannot be a Glock because Glock is owned. The term AK references more of an operating system them an actual corporate name

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I would say that in the basic sense of operation procedure but the main difference you’re missing is Glock is a brand name, so an XD cannot be a Glock because Glock is owned. The term AK references more of an operating system them an actual corporate name
Operation is one thing, overall weapon is not the same and not as reliable.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
No
Show me a Galil with 100k rds through it with no replacement parts
I probably won’t hit 100k but we’re gonna need time to get there on the market. I can show you Galil Ace with 10k through it, and I’m sure there’s higher round count aces out there in the world, but quantifiable evidence will show up eventually