• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Not even mentioning that shooting a guy (in the head) that is going to destroy property that isn't even yours isnt even remotely self defense, i know some of you may have feelings otherwise due to the behavior of the people who were shot but these are facts cut and dry. A 17 year old kid murdered 2 people and injured 1 in a public area with an illegal firearm that he brought across state lines, not to mention that he fled back to his home state rather than turning himself in
A Molotov cocktail could easily destroy a life, arson is a felony

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
But if the first kill wasnt self defense (it sounds like he shot a guy that was destroying or attempting to destroy a private business that he had no affiliation with) then he is already on the wrong side of the law so the other civilians he shot (who made a very dumb choice to rush someone that has an ar-15) shouldn't be self defense when they try to stop him after he already gunned someone down unlawfully. It seems like some real "outlaw county" type shit and not self defense. Its a really shit example but if someone breaks into your house and you kill them, that is self defense. But if you shoot and kill someone breaking into your neighbor's house it is not self defense, its just murder
You can stop someone committing a forcible felony with deadly force ...

'Forcible felony' means treason, first degree murder, second degree murder, predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, aggravated criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, robbery, burglary, residential burglary, aggravated arson, arson, aggravated kidnaping, kidnaping, aggravated battery resulting in great bodily harm or permanent disability or disfigurement and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual."

light being lit on fire and burning to death from a Molotov cocktail

correct?

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
I am 24 which makes me younger than most of y'all so i don't have the life experience and havent seen as much crazy in my life (I missed out on rooftop koreans :( ) and I'm definitely not trying to say that I am even close to an authority on any of this, it just makes me uneasy and I am really just trying to make sense out of the increasing craziness in the world.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Kenosha, WI is on the state line with IL. He could drive 10 min down the road and be back in IL. Fleeing would be more along the lines of leaving the area with the intent not to be discovered.
@triplestack3 beat me to the distance issue. Damn lawyer ☺️ @Jds556762 brings up another angle. Could the kid tell if the molotov cocktail was being thrown at property or at him.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I didn't know that about the use of force in Georgia, makes sense but GA also has some of the strongest (most encompassing) self defense laws in the US so even if that's fine in GA i doubt anywhere outside of the south is the same. And i see it being more similar to the church shooting in Texas where the guy who lived across the street chased down the shooter. If protection of property laws cover the first death then I see a much stronger case but I don't see how a person that is not a member of the community can be justified in killing to protect property they have no ties to. Also based of how weird their gun laws are I don't feel like its a stretch to say that the self defense laws are gonna be much better
I don't know more than the average person when it comes to gun laws in IL. Generally speaking though, a lot of core concepts involved with justifiable homicide apply across the board.

There are a lot of bad things about the chain of events that don't sit well with me either. Even as an out of control 17 year old, I never ever had the inclination to inject myself into a violent situation with a weapon.

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia

'Forcible felony' means treason, first degree murder, second degree murder, predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, aggravated criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, robbery, burglary, residential burglary, aggravated arson, arson, aggravated kidnaping, kidnaping, aggravated battery resulting in great bodily harm or permanent disability or disfigurement and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual."

I didn't know that, is this GA specific or nation wide?

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
I don't know more than the average person when it comes to gun laws in IL. Generally speaking though, a lot of core concepts involved with justifiable homicide apply across the board.

There are a lot of bad things about the chain of events that don't sit well with me either. Even as an out of control 17 year old, I never ever had the inclination to inject myself into a violent situation with a weapon.
Thats really the main part that bothers me, the fact that he went out of his way to involve himself in this situation and the question of where in the fuck were his parents

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

correct?

*kidnapping

**before @Bigigloopt2 gets in here

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I thought he got hit with one while he was trying to run away?
I'm reading different tales. In the video where he's running away, he definitely gets hit by something. I read an article earlier that said the initial shooting before he was running away was him shooting a guy who threw a molotov cocktail "towards" the business he was "guarding".

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

He seems very well-versed with an AR, moreso than most ppl his age or even older. There's a few different images of him in uniform supporting the Thin Blue Line and others. So I think he was raised in a very pro-active 2A environment.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I am 24 which makes me younger than most of y'all so i don't have the life experience and havent seen as much crazy in my life (I missed out on rooftop koreans :( ) and I'm definitely not trying to say that I am even close to an authority on any of this, it just makes me uneasy and I am really just trying to make sense out of the increasing craziness in the world.
I’m 25 thought I was the youngest one on here