• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
@Rabbit2047 how do you like that caracal?

It's a good shooter I just going the .45 I wanted and am picking it up tomorrow.

I really don't think I hit the trigger, but maybe?
I was trying to pull out the drum on the wasr while TALKING TO OUR BUDDIES GRANDMA...turns out that sucker'll shoot with the safety on :oops:
@Rabbit2047 let me know if you have one, otherwise I'll go on the interwebs, was it you that wanted the dye and shellac? Maybe we can swap

Yeah hit me with the address and I will ship it out tomorrow when I ship @AC-130 Above AR parts

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Fucking got a 48hr bug from my daughter(who got it from someone at Pre-K). Scared me for a minute there, I thought I had the WuFlu. I decided to try to drink it off and cook some Ribeyes and Filet Mignons. Was jamming out to Too Short and Kilo Ali while grilling and slamming 24oz Yuenglings. Now I'm drunk, full and feeling much better.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Fucking got a 48hr bug from my daughter(who got it from someone at Pre-K). Scared me for a minute there, I thought I had the WuFlu. I decided to try to drink it off and cook some Ribeyes and Filet Mignons. Was jamming out to Too Short and Kilo Ali while grilling and slamming 24oz Yuenglings. Now I'm drunk, full and feeling much better.
Living the good life hell yea

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Hope y'all are feeling better!

Had some killer ribeyes last night. Me and my brother were talking about how good we have it now, growing up only "rich people" ate steak.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yeah. I won fights but all that did was give him a vendetta. I lost fights bc I was trying NOT to fight back.

Last fight I spent the night in jail bc he called the cops, I guess I scared him bc that was the first time I choked him. I have to explain that one to the judge everytime I have my carry permit renewed.

We aren't on talking terms, we haven't been for awhile. But I found out he was beating on my mom so I called the cops and he went to jail and now he swears i did it as payback.
Man that sucks to hear. I was lucky that my parents got along well and I didn’t have to deal with that, I’m sure I’d be in prison or on the run or dead if that was the case. My dad died when I was a kid and my mom died when I was in my late 20s.
I hold on to all the good things I’ve learned from both, although it’s overall a combination of intelligent reasoning and aggression.