Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
MAIL CALL!

Before the incident that led to a ban, Gaige (aka, Knight) was putting together a surprise box for me. It came Friday but with the M&G yesterday & finding out Friday night that a friend of over 40 years is having cancer surgery soon, I haven't gotten this up until now.

A bunch of stuff crammed into this one:
A multi-tool, emergency rations for the Big Igloo, a manual for an SU-16 (?), a gun lock (cuz of course I lock all my guns up all the time, even when I'm shooting them), an East German belt (that is actually large enough to fit an old fat man, barely), a dvd of Sicario, an AK mag (I guess I have no choice but to buy an AK now), the silver thing on the AK mag is a .999 fine one gram silver ingot with an AK on it (growing my incredibly meager silver collection), some 12 gauge shells (never can have too many), a shotgun shell style shot glass, a depleted uranium 30mm shell casing (going to my 13 yr old grandnephew who is starting to get interested in military stuff as well as shooting. No wonder the liberal ladies from Cali hate me), a soviet pin & what I assume to be some AK tools (any education would be appreciated).
gaige2.jpg
Close up of EG belt buckle:
Gaige1 (2).jpg
BUT WAIT, there's more:

Illustrated book of Rifles & Machine Guns, letter stencils, a Viet Nam era propaganda bag (In the mid-80s I could have read the Vietnamese writing, but that info has faded) & a jar of "gun cleaner" from an esteemed member here. One of the rules when folks come shooting at my place is you have to shoot the Terminator at least once. This gift box may add a new rule: you have to sample the "gun cleaner" in the Shotgun Shell glass.
Gaige4 (2).jpg

And saving the best for last" A Hungarian gas mask. (Actually big enough to fit my melon head. My wife claimed the Czech gas mask bag @2Glocks sent me. My 15 yr. old grandniece is already eyeballing this bag.)
Gaige3.jpg