Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I've handle one but never fired it. It is closer to a real Vityez then the AKv and if you plan on SBRing it is the way to go since the pistol comes with the folding trunion already, just add the stock. With that said magazine availability is going to be an issue. It takes propriatary mags and they have been on back order for quite some time. That and the mags are $$ compared to the AKv mags

I would say if you never plan on SBRing grab the AKV, if you are get the KP9

thanks for the feedback, yeah I would like to have the option to SBR, when I noticed the push button on the back I was honestly surprised because you usually don't see that, like on some of the newer Arsenals that have come out, I didn't know that about the mags thats good to know. Wonder why they didn't just go with the CZ mags?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
thanks for the feedback, yeah I would like to have the option to SBR, when I noticed the push button on the back I was honestly surprised because you usually don't see that, like on some of the newer Arsenals that have come out, I didn't know that about the mags thats good to know. Wonder why they didn't just go with the CZ mags?

I saw a guy that modified mp5 mags to work. Didn't seem to difficult. Just a little bondo and a dremel

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah, they have been out of stock for a long time. As far as not using CZ mags, who knows? Guess they wanted to do their own thing.

/
if i got one id be throwing a binary in it, it looks like it has basically the same FCG as a normal AKM although the videos I've seen on the Fostech/Franklin binary triggers have only been in the AKV. Still looking

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
ok the grow on a vine like a watermelon , the ones I see are a little bigger than a large cantaloupe ., the grow on fence lines and in the woods. Dark green ,,but crazy thick skinned
Striped? Wife says they are cushaw.
Ever eaten one?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1