• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I had high hopes for the Scofflaw hard seltzers...yeah, after trying a variety pack...not so much. I'll stick to their brews.

@Fast306stang - check out American Home Shield. You can buy a warranty for the major systems of a house you are selling. Gives the buyer piece of mind.

Back in the day it only cost like 300 bucks or something. I'm sure it's WAY north of that now.
Yes!!!! That’s the shitty company I was trying to think of!!! Thanks @Hayata !!

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
What am I missing here??

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
What am I missing here??

Obvious choice is obvious

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Girl farts are the worst
Oh Lord. TRUTH.

I remember back when I was dating the future Ex, we were at a Blockbuster Video trying to pick a movie. I was getting perturbed because she kept walking away From me as I was talking about one I was interested in seeing. Then I followed her too quickly one time.

My senses were overcome by the smell of burnt rotten eggs and the unlikely mixture of rancid oranges.
It was the kind of smell that’ll peel the paint off a Buick.

I was certain that I’d somehow accidentally walked into a WW1 reality and was experiencing Mustard gas.

My eyes began to try to crawl into the back of my skull.
My breathing stopped, not by my choice, but because my stomach had of its own accord leapt up and begun strangling me to keep from being poisoned further.
I was dizzy and disoriented, but could still barely hear the screeching of her laughter as I passed out.

I awoke 4 days later in the burn ward of the local hospital, lucky to be alive, scarred on every inch of skin that had not been covered.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Oh Lord. TRUTH.

I remember back when I was dating the future Ex, we were at a Blockbuster Video trying to pick a movie. I was getting perturbed because she kept walking away From me as I was talking about one I was interested in seeing. Then I followed her too quickly one time.

My senses were overcome by the smell of burnt rotten eggs and the unlikely mixture of rancid oranges.
It was the kind of smell that’ll peel the paint off a Buick.

I was certain that I’d somehow accidentally walked into a WW1 reality and was experiencing Mustard gas.

My eyes began to try to crawl into the back of my skull.
My breathing stopped, not by my choice, but because my stomach had of its own accord leapt up and begun strangling me to keep from being poisoned further.
I was dizzy and disoriented, but could still barely hear the screeching of her laughter as I passed out.

I awoke 4 days later in the burn ward of the local hospital, lucky to be alive, scarred on every inch of skin that had not been covered.
hahahah you know its bad when you can remember it happened in a Blockbuster. they been outta business for what a decade?