• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
All that's missing is the pickled eggs, @2Glocks hook a brotha up!

Stopped by an antique store in Statham that sold pickled quail eggs. I live 3 miles from the store.... The jar didn't make it home... I ate every one of them. Now I am farting noxious fumes. I dutch ovened the girlfriend 6 times in the last 20 minutes

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Stopped by an antique store in Statham that sold pickled quail eggs. I live 3 miles from the store.... The jar didn't make it home... I ate every one of them. Now I am farting noxious fumes. I dutch ovened the girlfriend 6 times in the last 20 minutes

Lmao!

Dude this kimchi is hot as bawz! Like painfully hot. I like hot shit and theirs usually can be hotter but this is painful.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

I do that in the winter when you have the heater on, it's funny as hell to hear them screaming and squirming lmao

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I had high hopes for the Scofflaw hard seltzers...yeah, after trying a variety pack...not so much. I'll stick to their brews.

@Fast306stang - check out American Home Shield. You can buy a warranty for the major systems of a house you are selling. Gives the buyer piece of mind.

Back in the day it only cost like 300 bucks or something. I'm sure it's WAY north of that now.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had high hopes for the Scofflaw hard seltzers...yeah, after trying a variety pack...not so much. I'll stick to their brews.

@Fast306stang - check out American Home Shield. You can buy a warranty for the major systems of a house you are selling. Gives the buyer piece of mind.

Back in the day it only cost like 300 bucks or something. I'm sure it's WAY north of that now.

Looks like it's maybe $500/year. I may give her a $500 credit and call it a day.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Actually not. My neighbor just sold his aunt's house (they had to move her into a nursing home) & had to provide a year warranty. I don't remember the exact price but it was less than $400.