Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Good morning. Does it count if I haven’t been to sleep? This back pain is no joke. I felt better the day I woke up from surgery. This sucks.

Well I've been up since 2am with every joint in my body hurting, hands swollen, back killing me and having a shit ass dream about the NY Boogaloo shit for the 2 hours I was able to sleep, so I completely understand. I hate it for both of us. Dr has been telling me for 10 years now that back surgery is unavoidable for me but damn I ain't ready...yet...

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Well I've been up since 2am with every joint in my body hurting, hands swollen, back killing me and having a shit ass dream about the NY Boogaloo shit for the 2 hours I was able to sleep, so I completely understand. I hate it for both of us. Dr has been telling me for 10 years now that back surgery is unavoidable for me but damn I ain't ready...yet...

Getting old sucks im not enjoying it

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Does this legit work this well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works great. I didn't even have to use the velcro under the top shelf because it is carpeted and the rods stick to the carpet very well.

Use with caution. I made more room in my safe and it started filling up again. I have NO idea how that happened!