Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Damn, some guy on IG is holed up in his house and posting on Instagram while the cops are attempting to perform a red flag confiscation on him. Search "whiskey_warrior_556". They apparently have him surrounded and brought in an APC.

Edit: apparently this was a few hours ago. The negotiator was threatening to turn off his power and scramble his cell service if he didn't surrender. No idea what's happening right now or if it's still going on.
Screenshot_20191123-210610_Instagram.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Damn, some guy on IG is holed up in his house and posting on Instagram while the cops are attempting to perform a red flag confiscation on him. Search "whiskey_warrior_556". They apparently have him surrounded and brought in an APC.

Edit: apparently this was a few hours ago. The negotiator was threatening to turn off his power and scramble his cell service if he didn't surrender. No idea what's happening right now or if it's still going on.
View attachment 58507
That's how it happens. One house here and there

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Have you ripped out the innards of your current safe and started using rifle rods yet?

Rifle_Rods_before_and_after_picture_long_gun_racks_for_gun_safe_storage_gun_safe_accessories_1080x_05b5b390-4c9b-4cb4-939d-f47ba719c23e_1400x.jpg

Does this legit work this well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Collar-slider and all that the same?
View attachment 58503
Just measured mine and it's the same, give or take a 1/64, lol. I think most of the Paras, with the exception of the Navy Arms variants were shortened after they were imported in both barrel and bayo. The stocks had to be modified, bayo channel lengthened to accommodate the cut down bayo extending 4 inches further down the forearm. All the paras, with the exception of the Navy Arms model with the shorter gas tube (has a gap between the front sight sleeve/bayo lug combo and the gas tube collar) were cut down from full size SKS's I believe.

Here is a link to a shortened bayo....$29 and in stock.

https://esellersusa.com/product/sks...tory-new-oem-part-20-00-with-free-shipping-2/

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Just measured mine and it's the same, give or take a 1/64, lol. I think most of the Paras, with the exception of the Navy Arms variants were shortened after they were imported in both barrel and bayo. The stocks had to be modified, bayo channel lengthened to accommodate the cut down bayo extending 4 inches further down the forearm. All the paras, with the exception of the Navy Arms model with the shorter gas tube (has a gap between the front sight sleeve/bayo lug combo and the gas tube collar) were cut down from full size SKS's I believe.

https://esellersusa.com/product/sks...tory-new-oem-part-20-00-with-free-shipping-2/
I wonder if they opened up the gas port for the conversion?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Good find on that bayonet too! Thanks!