• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning. Sounds like y'all been getting Oklahoma weather - crazy it's been really nice here.

Anyone shoot much aluminum cased 9mm? I was shooting with my boy yesterday, neither of us outstanding, both using the same G19. I wanted to run a few rounds through my 27, so we both shot it a bit. (not a comfortable pistol to shoot)

We both shot better with that little .40, which makes zero sense...the el cheapo 9mm we were shooting (AE) is the only explanation I have. (the .40 was brass-cased AE)

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Told ya not to buy those cheap Walmart boots...
And now you know why I keep extra socks in my edc bag..

La Crosse, extra socks, and a can of Wolf brand chili was in my bag every day at the glass plant. (and extra chewing tobacco before I quit!) Fires, shift relief not showing up, furnace leaks....be prepared!

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

My buddy said he was going to this - I don't think I know anyone that's running it, but he apparently thinks it's worth driving to the East Coast for. In y'all's neighborhood this weekend, check it out if you have time.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Morning. Sounds like y'all been getting Oklahoma weather - crazy it's been really nice here.

Anyone shoot much aluminum cased 9mm? I was shooting with my boy yesterday, neither of us outstanding, both using the same G19. I wanted to run a few rounds through my 27, so we both shot it a bit. (not a comfortable pistol to shoot)

We both shot better with that little .40, which makes zero sense...the el cheapo 9mm we were shooting (AE) is the only explanation I have. (the .40 was brass-cased AE)

I shoot better with a subcompact Glock than any other compact/full-size Glock. No pinky extension either. I prefer my pinky to sit on the bottom of the baseplate.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

My dad loves his 27. I want to shoot a 26

Reactions: Jstegman1

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
missing so much fun ak bullshit, wait who teh fuck is the Knight person, is it Dickatl in covert operations? he sounds gayer than @gaige. . . wait why cant i tag gaige . . .did @Knight kidnap him??? i say we posse up and kick the shit outta @Knight until he releases @gaige. Sounds like he bitches alot about staying awake too, and i bet he drinks shitty beer.