Rocks

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I’ve got thousands and thousands of rounds on my registered Anderson SBR lower, like a 35.00 lower and guess what? It’s had KNS anti-rotation pins in it the ENTIRE time, and guess what else? The holes look 100% like the day I bought it

View attachment 95433

Did you remove the pins to inspect? I have several lowers with the same pins and was curious.
I stopped using the when I started buying Geisselle ssa-e triggers. (I read the instructions )

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Did you remove the pins to inspect? I have several lowers with the same pins and was curious.
I stopped using the when I started buying Geisselle ssa-e triggers. (I read the instructions )
Yeah I don’t use em in my geiselle either because of the same thing, but yeah I took the CMC out of my Anderson about a month ago, alls good!

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
My yawn wasn't for you, it was for the super long server space waste that the article took up.

If you want pins put them in.

AR astronauts never seize to amaze me. They act like the stoner rifle had as much engineering as a Elon Musk space craft.

Is simple really. In my personal opinion you do not want hardened pins rotating in a aluminum receiver. If you did, why in the world is the pin hole hardening process necessary on an AK? Its because the rotatation could cause hole egging over prolonge heavy use. . If this is the case with a steel receiver why would you want steel pins rotating in a aluminum receiver.

And for the comment on running dry.... Every mechanical object that has moving parts that produce friction needs lube.

No.... I did not read the entire waste of server space.

If I'm wrong so be it... Im sticking to my knowledge of mechanical experience and not taking every so called ExPeRT's advice as gospel.

I am stealing the AR astronauts and using that for my personal signature line.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I’ve got thousands and thousands of rounds on my registered Anderson SBR lower, like a 35.00 lower and guess what? It’s had KNS anti-rotation pins in it the ENTIRE time, and guess what else? The holes look 100% like the day I bought it

View attachment 95433

But AR Astronauts say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The opinions on ARs are like the opinions on Covid. Don’t wear a mask, wear a mask. You can get it from surfaces, nah it’s airborne. It’s seasonal, it’s not seasonal. Can’t wait until 7.5” barrels come back around....I mean that seriously too

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code