• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Group from my childhood, from my hometown. This song has English subtitles.
War in Afghanistan.

It's a warm place here, but the streets are waiting For the prints of our feet. Star dust - on my boots. Soft armchair, plaid blanket, A trigger that wasn't pulled in time. A sunny day - in blinding dreams. Blood type - on my sleeve, My serial number - on my sleeve, Wish me godspeed in battle, wish me: Not to remain laying in this grass, Not to remain laying in this grass. Wish me godspeed, wish me godspeed! I have what it takes to pay the price, but I don't want A victory at any cost. I don't want to put my boot on anyone's chest. I would like to stay with you, Simply to stay with you, But a star high in the sky is calling me forth. Blood type - on my sleeve, My serial number - on my sleeve, Wish me godspeed in battle, wish me: Not to remain laying in this grass, Not to remain laying in this grass. Wish me godspeed, wish me godspeed!
That’s awesome they called it “star dust” we always called it “moon dust” too funny

shit don’t change

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
So I kind of want to lay out all my AKM/AK mags this weekend, note their country, specific quality, and price them to market value then get and overall investment price on my whole mag collection. I think it’s gonna shock me....

Then I need to convince @triplestack3 to open alllllll of his Rubbermaids and do the same thing

You don't want to do that, because then you'll have to identify them all over again

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Didn't make it the full 36 hours, couldn't sleep without a meal. Ate a healthy meal at 11. Trying again today. Feel fooking great. Down 2lbs (some of that is of course water weight). My knees normally swell up like crazy after working out, but they didn't at all this morning. We may be on to something here fellas

You have truly lost your mind