• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yeah that’s why that came about, so for the mass gathering instead of taking pictures of 3 pages and adding it all up (which you know would add up quick AF) they can just farm all the information off one page seeing as it’s essentially all 3 pages combined into one now.

they could always do it if they wanted but now they’ll be more efficient and organized and it’s definitely for that reason in my opinion.

to streamline the database of ownership they’re building
There is still no-record private transfers in GA and other states but usually at a higher price. Plenty of stuff out there for those that have not yet stocked up.
And of course the occasional fun stuff is usually near Columbus

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
That’s quite an accusation. Do you think that is what they are doing now? Or do you think that is what will be the future?
Already documented cases of ATF agents taking pics of 4473s during audits. The old form required them to take more than one pic to get all the info. The only change to the form was moving purchaser info to front page. Seems pretty straightforward to me. You may do the math differently.

For extra credit, couple this with the push in more & more states to make private transfers go through an FFL & do the math on that one.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
From the files of "You Can't Make This Shit Up" we bring you the case of a Portland rioter who threw an explosive at the federal courthouse building was identified & arrested. Cops used a review his GRANDMOTHER posted on a Hibbets Sports web site about the pseudo-tactical vest she bought him. How embarrassing!!!! :cry2: