• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That’s quite an accusation. Do you think that is what they are doing now? Or do you think that is what will be the future?
I think that’s the point of putting that information on the front page, maybe not that EXACT scenario but that exact reason. Farming data

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Well at 91.00 for 3 flat backs I’m out of that auction. Always happens at 10 minutes until close, that’s why bidding on gunbroker is stupid AF. Don’t know why I even do it
I feel you. But sometimes you’ll catch a blood sleeping and snag something at a good price. It’s an irritating ass website tho. All the goodies but such high prices

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Yeah that’s why that came about, so for the mass gathering instead of taking pictures of 3 pages and adding it all up (which you know would add up quick AF) they can just farm all the information off one page seeing as it’s essentially all 3 pages combined into one now.

they could always do it if they wanted but now they’ll be more efficient and organized and it’s definitely for that reason in my opinion.

to streamline the database of ownership they’re building