• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
In other news the media is not covering, this little tidbit from CDC director Robert Redfield was in a speech he gave a couple of weeks ago. All the media headlines were about "CDC Director Says Masks Are Key for Reopening of Schools" but I think this is the main point that everybody needs to know:

“We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose, that are above excess, than we had as background, than we are seeing deaths from Covid.”

This has been a Public Service Announcement. We now return you to your normal hysteria.
less the better.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
In Today's issue of "How in the Hell" this gem was posted on the Outhouse Trader....

Guys, stay away from psa triangle braces.
Second one broke one today trying to fit a damn promag in (I know, they sent me one on return, I didn't know any better till the first promag broke)

20200727_190404.jpg

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
In Today's issue of "How in the Hell" this gem was posted on the Outhouse Trader....

Guys, stay away from psa triangle braces.
Second one broke one today trying to fit a damn promag in (I know, they sent me one on return, I didn't know any better till the first promag broke)

View attachment 94731
nice watch..