Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Man I don't know. Every time I think about getting rid of the UF I look around and realize that I'll likely never get into another one for what I have in this one. As much as I hate to say it I think this is gonna continue to be the new norm for AK prices. I wish the timing was better. I'd have bought that SKS-D last week. Too many irons in the fire. I'm gonna sleep on it. I'll text you tomorrow.

I understand completely. LMK if you wanna work something out...you are talking about the WASR UF? I'd LOVE to have it!

Worst case scenario, we can just pretend it still IS last week :rofl:

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Why can’t we all just get along? AR/AK/SCAR/FAL
I didn’t know my dick somehow magically shrank because I don’t own “wood and steel” guns. Y’all are starting to sound like @Rabbit2047 with his snide “rich man toy” comments lol lol lol
I'm getting into ar..forgive me..

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
In other news the media is not covering, this little tidbit from CDC director Robert Redfield was in a speech he gave a couple of weeks ago. All the media headlines were about "CDC Director Says Masks Are Key for Reopening of Schools" but I think this is the main point that everybody needs to know:

“We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose, that are above excess, than we had as background, than we are seeing deaths from Covid.”

This has been a Public Service Announcement. We now return you to your normal hysteria.