• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Man in that pic you can see he's drawn down on the driver, I'd run em all over...quicker than grabbing the gun/rifle and engaging...I think it would just be instinct at that point.

Let me just explain something in general. I live here in the state of Texas also and you can legally open carry a firearm however, under Texas state law under disorderly conduct-display a firearm you cannot carry a firearm in a manner calculated to alarm. With rifle slung over the front of your self position high up is seen as a low ready with the court systems which is why these people like auditors are getting arrested for carrying them in this manner and the charges sticking. Some guys local to me were arrested for this and even brought it up to the appeals courts in the county and were being shut down as well. Case in point he was committing whats called disorderly conduct by carrying a rifle like that because his intent was to cause alarm.

From a comment on YouTube that seemed pretty legit

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I feel like the one this guy has may be newer just with the electro penciling or whatever you call it

Was looking for something Like this:

View attachment 94692
Honestly man they’re all different I’ve had 4-5 different kinds personally. It’s a legit one and they’re all pretty much the same as far as expectations