Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
My and my wife talked about that last night. Seems to be a long family history of that. I told her last night (I've told her before also) this garbage STOPS with me and my brother. My son is going to have different opportunities and be raised differently than me and my brother were. Don't get me wrong, my parents did great things for us. But they did a lot of fucked up things too.

I'll be damned if I'm gonna retire one day and do what they're doing. Hell with that. I'm going to enjoy my retirement.
And knowing that the BS ends with you should put you at ease

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
And knowing that the BS ends with you should put you at ease

That aspect does. It's dealing with my parents that's a PITA at the moment. My mom wants to go home bc it's "HER HOUSE TOO" but she doesn't know he changed the locks. It's probably 12 miles to my parent's house from my brother's house and she just took off and started walking home yesterday. She doesn't comprehend the distance, heat, crossing the road, etc. A big fight they had in the car, she tried to open the door and jump out at 40mph bc she doesn't comprehend that she would get seriously hurt by doing that. I HAVE to be able to talk to the dr when she has her next appt. Things are going on and everyone is ignoring it.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
That song comes on my internet playlist from time to time. The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald also. Been trying to find the extended version with the list of names followed by a bell for each one at the end of the song. Can't find it anymore.
I have the LP in the sleeve and maybe info on it.
I will see if i can locate it.
It's kinda in order but I have a 16 year old guitar nut that loves the vinyl and is good about mixing shit up for me.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
That aspect does. It's dealing with my parents that's a PITA at the moment. My mom wants to go home bc it's "HER HOUSE TOO" but she doesn't know he changed the locks. It's probably 12 miles to my parent's house from my brother's house and she just took off and started walking home yesterday. She doesn't comprehend the distance, heat, crossing the road, etc. A big fight they had in the car, she tried to open the door and jump out at 40mph bc she doesn't comprehend that she would get seriously hurt by doing that. I HAVE to be able to talk to the dr when she has her next appt. Things are going on and everyone is ignoring it.
This is hard, man. My dad had Alzheimer's & it got rough towards the end. Fortunately for us & him, not for very long. Anger is a byproduct of many forms of dementia, Alzheimer's, etc. Reach out if you want to talk. I'll PM my number.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
This is hard, man. My dad had Alzheimer's & it got rough towards the end. Fortunately for us & him, not for very long. Anger is a byproduct of many forms of dementia, Alzheimer's, etc. Reach out if you want to talk. I'll PM my number.

I appreciate it man, sincerely. I hate anyone to go through this. It's not even terrible yet...but my dad and brother are in denial. My suspicion is that my dad has some issues also...probably diabetic and high BP. But he's stubborn and won't go to the dr, and doesn't listen when he does. Long story short, I haven't talked to him in a few months and I won't.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah sounds like there’s some definite concerns there