Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@Jake gimme that dizzy back in that configuration.

Text me!!!

You'd literally have to fight my dad for it, lol. He loves that damn thing. He has always liked my AR's that I have had in the past but doesn't like all of the new school tactical crap. This Dissy fits the bill perfect for him.....text incoming. Lemme find it real quick.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Dammit, I always get excited when I see a P-01 for sale that doesn't say "suppressor ready" hoping that it's a regular P-01 Omega. Those are hard to find. I was hoping that with CZ having a manufacturing facility in the US now we'd be seeing more stuff on the shelves. Nope.
They "had to" completely shut down US plant for Covid-19. Same with their Dan Wesson ops in NY. That DWX 1911/CZ75 combo has never shipped as far as I can tell.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Might have to get this for my retro built AR. Y’all have any experience with the old school Surefire m500A?

I've still got one of these (M900). This one spent some time in the desert way back when. Still works but it's hard to believe how much more light output the newer lights have.

0719201253.jpg

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Last couple of years I’ve been buying extra parts during Black Friday sales. Have a couple of sionics and BCM lower parts kits, two geiselle ssa-e’s, toolcraft bcg. And ammo, lots of ammo. What I don’t have is lowers, uppers, barrels, etc.

This is the barrel I ordered this morning. Don't have an 18" AR so...

I don't know if it is a good deal or not but just finding them in stock seems to be a challenge.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
seeing or hearing of your parents fighting always sucks. There no good way to look at that situation, except that you'll learn from it and not replicate it your off spring. thats always how I looked at it. Just make them some weed brownies and don't tell them, lol that outta calm them down

Ya know, I'm usually against mind-altering medication. But in this case, it might not be a bad idea. But getting a prescription and getting them to take it might present a challenge.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
This is the barrel I ordered this morning. Don't have an 18" AR so...

I don't know if it is a good deal or not but just finding them in stock seems to be a challenge.

I don’t have experience with BA, but I I’ve heard good things. Price seems good too