• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
So far, picked figs, got breakfast from Martin's, moved a forcynthia bush, caged 2 nectarines that deer started eating, sprayed tomatoes, okra, peppers, rhubarb, zucchinees and cucumbers for worms.

After lunch lay fabric and gravel around the raised beds (6' x 60'), foliar feed the peach, spray apples for worms and cut fireblight out.
Normal weekend.
Still want an orchard, @2Glocks ?
Yep I had 3 bucks and a few does on my grapevines this am. A 22 don’t even make them run anymore .i had to resort to birdshot from a 12 ga they didn’t like that

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Might be getting my Khyber Receiver engraved tomorrow. There is a guy in Gainesville who does laser engraving. For all the engraving I am having done he is charging a very reasonable price.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Thinking about popping a few 12ga shells open and replacing birdshot with rock salt.....
At the distance I’m shooting them they hardly know the birdshot hits them. I just make sure there not looking at me I dont want to blind them. They will stay gone a couple days then come back. I did shoot one of the bucks a couple November’s ago he kept horning my smaller apple trees