Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
No AK, No AK. Repeat no AK. All gone ballistic. Got a revolver. First revolver purchase this century. That's right, been about 27 years. It is awsume. I could not sleep so I went and got it. Expensive, but that bluing and wood kept talking to me. I can hardly take a picture of it cause that bluing and lights drives the camera crazy.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Here is another AK tid bit. There are some new WASRs being offered new by Century with a new Romanian steel side folding stock. These are new production rifles. The one I looked at had a 20 dated trunnion. Since the wood stock ,which is usually American, is not used a compliant part, a compliant part is lost in the count total. Century uses a gas piston and F'in welds it instead of the factory pin method to get the compliant part total back up. I really do not like welded gas pistons. Most all the older WASRs have them cause they kept the original wood.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Back when I ran a branch of a security company, I occasionally got caught further than I'd have liked from home, and had to get a hotel for the night. The first couple times it happened I hadn't packed an overnight bag and left it in the truck. So I had to wash my clothes in the bathtub, then hang them overnight to dry.

It works.

Sucks, but it works.

Twice in the last 15 years I have left for a trip and somehow not packed under wear. Wash in the sink, iron dry. Discovered I like my underwear ironed.