• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Dude. Wash them in the sink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back when I ran a branch of a security company, I occasionally got caught further than I'd have liked from home, and had to get a hotel for the night. The first couple times it happened I hadn't packed an overnight bag and left it in the truck. So I had to wash my clothes in the bathtub, then hang them overnight to dry.

It works.

Sucks, but it works.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Back when I ran a branch of a security company, I occasionally got caught further than I'd have liked from home, and had to get a hotel for the night. The first couple times it happened I hadn't packed an overnight bag and left it in the truck. So I had to wash my clothes in the bathtub, then hang them overnight to dry.

It works.

Sucks, but it works.

I used to have a delivery route that would take me from Macon all the way down to Valdosta and everywhere in between. I came around the corner in Perry and there's a damn turtle in the road, gonna be roadkill for sure. I pulled over and got him, no good place to let him go. So I put him in the floorboard and he kept trying to get under the pedals. So I picked him up and held him until I found a place to let him go. Well the fucker shit all over my shirt. It was the middle of the summer so it was oh, only 100° outside so you know it was gonna be STINKING and I just started my route.

I found a place to let him go and when I made my delivery at the chicken plant, I washed my shirt in the sink. Dried out fairly quickly too. Damn turtle.