Zip code
ed6e20b7d9a8044ed03755f1f2aa48ef.jpg

Reactions: madHatter

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Oh boy. I'm starting to wonder how long it will be until these attacks like Chattanooga will become more widespread.

The quick and easy answer is to let our service members carry. But as soon as we do, right wing extremists and the tinfoil crowd will accuse them of making Jade Helm a reality. It won't be long before we see every military installation hardened like it's 9/12/01 all over again.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
That's because the end game is we get involved in Syria's civil war under the guise of going after ISIS.

You are probably right- but I don't see it with this administration. We could have taken the gloves off and ended this quickly but they've let them get stronger now. When the time comes, it won't be as easy as it could have been.

I really wish they would let the military do their job without interference. Some serious ass kicking in one country would probably make the others think twice.

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
You are probably right- but I don't see it with this administration. We could have taken the gloves off and ended this quickly but they've let them get stronger now. When the time comes, it won't be as easy as it could have been.

I really wish they would let the military do their job without interference. Some serious ass kicking in one country would probably make the others think twice.

Key word "this administration" Nobody ever said Obama wants us to actually win. No easier way to stay in office then to be in a bloody war.... Maybe I just need to go get some more tinfoil for my hat but that's the way I've been viewing things as of late

Reactions: Cudruln

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Key word "this administration" Nobody ever said Obama wants us to actually win. No easier way to stay in office then to be in a bloody war.... Maybe I just need to go get some more tinfoil for my hat but that's the way I've been viewing things as of late

I had not thought about that. Damn political games. I see where you're coming from though-