• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yeah...but I wont need to. What happens in real life is not same as what happens once and gets turned into internet hype

Well, what concerns me is the excessive pressures. I prefer to run well within the range of pressure set forth by the engineers who designed the guns, because I've owned a few guns that had been run with 9mm+p+ ammo, and their frames started cracking along with the barrel link pin bending, and other issues.
So I DO have some experience with guns run with excessive pressure, and the stuff listed in the article sounds about right - locking lugs cracking, bolts breaking, gas ports getting eroded, extractors breaking, reduced barrel life (although that's more subjective, but certainly throat erosion). Not to mention needing updated mags to avoid the feeding problems from the slightly longer OAL. It's just a lot of extra wear for not a lot of return on that investment.

But you do you. There'll be more M855 around for me to use since you'll be using up ALL of the 855A1 with all that shooting you do... :whistling:

:fencing:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Well, IF it's been heavily modified by the right mechanic, even a Ford Festiva can go offroad into crazy places...

And with about $3k worth of work a Jeep Wrangler can go everywhere plus some that this made up Festiva can go with probably $50k worth of work, and it's still a Wrangler at the end of the day and will be a lot easier to sell. Not to mention Wranglers hold their value better than literally any other mass production vehicle in the US.