• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Had a crazy ass snow covered mountain retreat night vision ex-GF UFO alien dream last night

Pretty much awesome but wasted the only 1.5 hours I got trying to dream-fuck in noodlez and escape alien invaders in a blizzard

worth it

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Stopped by TruPrep and got 100rds of PPU 55gr SP for the Dissy I gave my dad as a Father's Day/birthday(which was this past Saturday) present. He wants me to sight in the Trijicon reflex sight that I got from @Jds556762 but he didn't give me a single round of the 250rds of FMJ I gave him with it. Then I get home and check my email and the 2k rounds of FMJ I ordered from Classic finally shipped and says it'll be here tomorrow. :classicdoh: Oh well, at least I got him a sweet 20rd mag that looks way better in it than the 30rd black SureFeed E2's that I gave him.

20200713_181937.jpg

I think this Dissy has finally found its forever home after being passed around the KK for a little bit. My dad loves this thing, especially now that it has the reflex sight on it. Damn that 6 MOA dot is huge but it's perfect for his old eyes.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Stopped by TruPrep and got 100rds of PPU 55gr SP for the Dissy I gave my dad as a Father's Day/birthday(which was this past Saturday) present. He wants me to sight in the Trijicon reflex sight that I got from @Jds556762 but he didn't give me a single round of the 250rds of FMJ I gave him with it. Then I get home and check my email and the 2k rounds of FMJ I ordered from Classic finally shipped and says it'll be here tomorrow. :classicdoh: Oh well, at least I got him a sweet 20rd mag that looks way better in it than the 30rd black SureFeed E2's that I gave him.

View attachment 92921

I think this Dissy has finally found its forever home after being passed around the KK for a little bit. My dad loves this thing, especially now that it has the reflex sight on it. Damn that 6 MOA dot is huge but it's perfect for his old eyes.
always thought about getting one of the RX sights. Pretty cool

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
always thought about getting one of the RX sights. Pretty cool

It's really nice if you can get past the 6 MOA dot. No batteries, no solar power, always on and adjusts to the lighting conditions automatically because of the way it gathers light. I would rock one on my own gun for sure after playing around with this thing.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

View attachment 92921

Something he may or may not know, he can look over the rear sight to pick up the dot. He doesn't have to look through the irons to use the reflex...

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It's really nice if you can get past the 6 MOA dot. No batteries, no solar power, always on and adjusts to the lighting conditions automatically because of the way it gathers light. I would rock one on my own gun for sure after playing around with this thing.
6 moa so at 100 yards it covers up 6 inches of the target? isn't that big as fuck? how does it power itself?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

View attachment 92921

I was there earlier today.... Did you see the chick working there? She's a cutie

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Look at Israeli M21. I love mine.