• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Oh, and FUCK TEXAS WEAPONS SYSTEMS. That fucking bitty dot mount bent the channel that the rear sight leaf spring sits in. I had to hammer the leaf spring back in there and about ruined my rear sight block trying to get it back in. Now I need to order a new rear sight leaf spring and hope it works. I got the old one to work for now but it's not as solid as it was before because I kept having to bend the leaf spring back after I hammered it into the channel. I will NEVER give TWS another dime of my money. View attachment 92786

If anybody wants a TWS bitty dot mount for an RMR, or other optics that run an RMR footprint let me know. It's a piece of shit though and you're not gonna be able to use the integrated rear sight with an optic mounted to it.
Major blower

Reactions: Jstegman1 and Jake

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Oh, and FUCK TEXAS WEAPONS SYSTEMS. That fucking bitty dot mount bent the channel that the rear sight leaf spring sits in. I had to hammer the leaf spring back in there and about ruined my rear sight block trying to get it back in. Now I need to order a new rear sight leaf spring and hope it works. I got the old one to work for now but it's not as solid as it was before because I kept having to bend the leaf spring back after I hammered it into the channel. I will NEVER give TWS another dime of my money. View attachment 92786

If anybody wants a TWS bitty dot mount for an RMR, or other optics that run an RMR footprint let me know. It's a piece of shit though and you're not gonna be able to use the integrated rear sight with an optic mounted to it.

Damn. That's an absolute shame.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
In for working on @Grunk farm.

dats racist I know
@Peanut Butter, I been thinking (risky for me, I know) about the situation with Brock. Have your nieces & nephews been staying at your house? If so, Brock is probably feeling challenged, especially if he is having to stay closed up in a room. If that's the case, part of his drive may be to establish dominance over new potential pack members. Not hard to deal with, but it would explain the new behavior.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
@Peanut Butter, I been thinking (risky for me, I know) about the situation with Brock. Have your nieces & nephews been staying at your house? If so, Brock is probably feeling challenged, especially if he is having to stay closed up in a room. If that's the case, part of his drive may be to establish dominance over new potential pack members. Not hard to deal with, but it would explain the new behavior.
Yes they’ve been staying here. Since the incident I have kept him away from them. I’ll give them time in the room and then let him out. He’s so nosey he wouldn’t even eat because he kept hearing them in the room.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Yes they’ve been staying here. Since the incident I have kept him away from them. I’ll give them time in the room and then let him out. He’s so nosey he wouldn’t even eat because he kept hearing them in the room.
Yeah, in his mind, they've moved in & are trying to be part of the pack. He wants to let them know he out-ranks them.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
This

@Gaige is this what you have?
Can’t see it on my phone. Perma banned. Have to get in the computer. Or a screenshot

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1