Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Wanna flip it?

Get in line!

But seriously though, I don't think you're gonna get him to let go of that thing. I've been trying for 2 days now, lol. I was for real gonna say fuck that Kalinka and send my rifle off to 2R and have them remove the side rail and refinish it so I could run that thing, lol. You know how long I've been trying to figure out a way to get a wood side folder.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Huge shout out to @Axeman for coming by to help me get some stuff done today. Got all the waterers cleaned and scrubbed (there’s 20 of them), got all the old shavings out of the three coops and the roosts scraped, refilled them all with clean shavings, and he even let me shoot his suppressed 10/22! You rock dude! This would have taken me all day without you!
@Axeman is a great guy. Though now that he's getting divorced, I may have to keep him away from my house. Don't want Suz leaving me for an even younger man!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Oh, and FUCK TEXAS WEAPONS SYSTEMS. That fucking bitty dot mount bent the channel that the rear sight leaf spring sits in. I had to hammer the leaf spring back in there and about ruined my rear sight block trying to get it back in. Now I need to order a new rear sight leaf spring and hope it works. I got the old one to work for now but it's not as solid as it was before because I kept having to bend the leaf spring back after I hammered it into the channel. I will NEVER give TWS another dime of my money. 20200712_174516.jpg

If anybody wants a TWS bitty dot mount for an RMR, or other optics that run an RMR footprint let me know. It's a piece of shit though and you're not gonna be able to use the integrated rear sight with an optic mounted to it.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Hey, my pleasure. It was fun! Let me know next time you want a hand!

I think @Grunk might be next on my list to go help...gotta clear a field.

Maybe a lawnmower on a trailer could get down there...
Been kind of a rough 10 days here. I hope to get down to the range this week. Also texting my nephew to find out if i can just contact the guys who are supposed to keep the pasture up by the shop & houses cut for hunting rights & add the range to their responsibilities,