• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Also cleaning rod rides in the left side of the gun looks cool as hell but that bish ALWAYS came out during strings of fire so I just removed it eventually. Could have wrapped it in tape or something but I just pulled it out.

If you ever get into one gimme a shout I’ll help you out as much As I can. Im no gunsmith but I learned a lot about them from Tommy and owning that one. They’re cool as hell

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
No no there’s definitely some ones you’d rather avoid. Like the Wiselite for 4500.00 on Gb. Pretty much DSA has been making them for years and has it down pat. Even to this day. I would avoid any high speed clones they make like the para models or the tactical models etc. stick with the standard DSA RPK and you should be good to go. You’re not gonna hit 30k rounds without paying for the gun three times over so you won’t break it. Also the ones that crack are Full Auto guns. You do have to keep an eye on finish screws like the pistol grip panels and the long bois that hold the handguard on and even the long screw that keeps the feed tray and top cover hinged to the upper, but that’s just preventative maintenance type stuff.
The striker firing system is proprietary, obviously to take it from being an open-bolt belt fed to a closed bolt SA. Sometimes the fire control group sits a little weird in the lower and they have some nuances but nothing that can’t be fixed with shims or a little tweaking.
Sometimes if you oil the FCG and Bolt too much or grease it too much it likes to spit out interesting burst fires lol but I don’t think it’ll run away on you.

same old stuff that comes with a proprietary, niche, belt-fed build.

I wouldn’t hesitate to own another DSA full sized RPD knowing what I know now. At 2500.00 they were legit. At 5k not so much.
When the dust settles on the current crazy com block gun market, if it ever does (depending on Nov election results).....I don’t think a DSA RPD will ever be $2500 again. $5000 or $2500? No and No. somewhere in between maybe.

That’s our life Bro....we had it, let it slip, and probably we not ever have it again. Like the Russian SLG-20 I traded a $700 kit built Polish AKMS under folder for....then sold it for $800 to get that “good deal” cash, lol.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
No no there’s definitely some ones you’d rather avoid. Like the Wiselite for 4500.00 on Gb. Pretty much DSA has been making them for years and has it down pat. Even to this day. I would avoid any high speed clones they make like the para models or the tactical models etc. stick with the standard DSA RPK and you should be good to go. You’re not gonna hit 30k rounds without paying for the gun three times over so you won’t break it. Also the ones that crack are Full Auto guns. You do have to keep an eye on finish screws like the pistol grip panels and the long bois that hold the handguard on and even the long screw that keeps the feed tray and top cover hinged to the upper, but that’s just preventative maintenance type stuff.
The striker firing system is proprietary, obviously to take it from being an open-bolt belt fed to a closed bolt SA. Sometimes the fire control group sits a little weird in the lower and they have some nuances but nothing that can’t be fixed with shims or a little tweaking.
Sometimes if you oil the FCG and Bolt too much or grease it too much it likes to spit out interesting burst fires lol but I don’t think it’ll run away on you.

same old stuff that comes with a proprietary, niche, belt-fed build.

I wouldn’t hesitate to own another DSA full sized RPD knowing what I know now. At 2500.00 they were legit. At 5k not so much.
Gotcha gotcha cool. So DSA is the way to go. Yeah prices on guns is fucking crazy right now. We need to open the sanctions on Russia and China and get some more of this shit shipped in to lower these prices

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Gotcha gotcha cool. So DSA is the way to go. Yeah prices on guns is fucking crazy right now. We need to open the sanctions on Russia and China and get some more of this shit shipped in to lower these prices

Its evident in the parts kits market too....

They are drying up quick and prices have quadrupled over the last 5 years