Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’s wild. Farmers where I lived could purchase a quarter stick of dynamite for beaver damn blowijg up purposes
Depending on the powder used, it is actually legal to construct your own flash powder or binary explosive to use for your own non-business Personal use. Example would be making tannerite which is essentially flash powder, a very similar explosive like dynamite

At least that is how I understood readin this

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So cool but you said they are built like shit right? Or run like shit
No no there’s definitely some ones you’d rather avoid. Like the Wiselite for 4500.00 on Gb. Pretty much DSA has been making them for years and has it down pat. Even to this day. I would avoid any high speed clones they make like the para models or the tactical models etc. stick with the standard DSA RPK and you should be good to go. You’re not gonna hit 30k rounds without paying for the gun three times over so you won’t break it. Also the ones that crack are Full Auto guns. You do have to keep an eye on finish screws like the pistol grip panels and the long bois that hold the handguard on and even the long screw that keeps the feed tray and top cover hinged to the upper, but that’s just preventative maintenance type stuff.
The striker firing system is proprietary, obviously to take it from being an open-bolt belt fed to a closed bolt SA. Sometimes the fire control group sits a little weird in the lower and they have some nuances but nothing that can’t be fixed with shims or a little tweaking.
Sometimes if you oil the FCG and Bolt too much or grease it too much it likes to spit out interesting burst fires lol but I don’t think it’ll run away on you.

same old stuff that comes with a proprietary, niche, belt-fed build.

I wouldn’t hesitate to own another DSA full sized RPD knowing what I know now. At 2500.00 they were legit. At 5k not so much.