KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
"Fuck you army we got jalapeno popcorn at the Squadron"-F16/A10 dickhead

Actually only the F16 pilots were dickheads. A10 pilots were usually all pretty chill and fun to hang out with
A-10 pilots were the best. I love those guys. We got bunches of A-10s down south. You know who got them kills tho? Apaches got them kills.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Just buy one!

Probably just gonna order a new one here in the next few days. Now I'm debating ordering one off of the Kalinka website or ordering from Kalinka's Amazon store. I'm sure since it ships from them I wouldnt have any problem getting them to warranty it if I had any issues with it. The VS is the same price on Amazon as the V is on their own website.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
A-10 pilots were the best. I love those guys. We got bunches of A-10s down south. You know who got them kills tho? Apaches got them kills.
The ONLY reason I talked to an Army recruiter was to go Warrant and be an Apache pilot....but the recruiter was a level of stupid that I couldnt deal with

Still kinda wish I did

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Probably just gonna order a new one here in the next few days. Now I'm debating ordering one off of the Kalinka website or ordering from Kalinka's Amazon store. I'm sure since it ships from them i.wouldnt have any problem getting them to warranty it if I had any issues with it. The VS is the same price on Amazon as the V is on their own website.
Maybe shoot em an email to confirm ain’t no Tom foolery going on

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
The ONLY reason I talked to an Army recruiter was to go Warrant and be an Apache pilot....but the recruiter was a level of stupid that I couldnt deal with

Still kinda wish I did
The army recruiter told me I could be all I could be and now I’m a poor firefighter that likes coors. Should have went 3 doors down to the Air Force but then bastards were at lunch