Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
So private property is only inside ones house?
Of course not. But in most places, Georgia included, you can defend your habitation (house, apartment, hotel room, camper) against someones attempt to enter in a viloent or tumultuous manner (kicking in doors or bashing in windows) or with the intent to commit a felony (murder, rape robbery, burglary, aggrevated assault, arson, kidnapping, sexual battery...etc) with force that is likely to or actually results in serious bodily injury or death. Any other property defense alone, you can use force but not the serious bodily injury/death type.

What T3 was saying was if the lawyers had waited until they rioters kiccked in a door or bashed out a window then they could have legally broke out the belt fed hate.

What the lawyers did was 100% legal, but that doesn't stop a corrupt adminstration and their city lawyer from filing criminal charges that will have to be sorted out in court.

Last edited:

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
And the really sad part......prosecutiing attorneys enjoy Absolute Immunity and are protected form civil suit for any action taken to prosecute a citizen...right, wrong, negligent, intentionally criminal...no matter they are immune.

Last edited:

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
This story sounds fishy. “He looked at her and said, I think I made a mistake I thought it was hoax but it’s not” that just sounds so movie-line to me....

Texas hospital says man, 30, died after attending 'COVID party'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-hospital-died-covid-party
I don't know? Arfcom is full of dudes who rant on about the dangers of Covid being fake. But that nurse's story....it does sound a little dramatic.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
It’s fake. Century brought in some 5.45 bakes and re-stickered them to say .223 which didn’t work out for them, so they started trying to modify followers and stuff to run .223 and also didn’t work for them. It was a big shit show

There was 1 company that made followers to swap out 5.45 stuff to supposedly run .223 more reliably but they too were hit or miss

no real Bakelite in .223 it’s an American scheme
Robinson Arms followers worked most of the time, but they have not been made in a decade or more. They sold AK74 East German mags with 5.56 followers and 5.56 followers separatly. After Molot stopped exporting to US in 2005, and they did not get the Expeditionary rifle contract, company folded.

Last edited:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I'm not for stripping them from all immunity, America is way too much a litigiuos a society for that. But, give them qualified immunity that only protects them from civil suit as long as they are acting in good faith and within the bounds of the law.
If theres an inch, theres a mile.