Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Huh?

.223 bake? Or is this a Fakelite?
It’s fake. Century brought in some 5.45 bakes and re-stickered them to say .223 which didn’t work out for them, so they started trying to modify followers and stuff to run .223 and also didn’t work for them. It was a big shit show

There was 1 company that made followers to swap out 5.45 stuff to supposedly run .223 more reliably but they too were hit or miss

no real Bakelite in .223 it’s an American scheme

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
So we aren't allowed to defend ourselves or property?
Maybe in hindsight it would have been legally better if the homeowner had let rioters enter his home and then start shooting. That's really stupid though - just because something is legally better doesn't mean it's actually better. Nobody died here, which, as a whole, is a good thing. What we are seeing here is failure of the legal and political system.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Maybe in hindsight it would have been legally better if the homeowner had let rioters enter his home and then start shooting. That's really stupid though - just because something is legally better doesn't mean it's actually better. Nobody died here, which, as a whole, is a good thing. What we are seeing here is failure of the legal and political system.

So private property is only inside ones house?

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Thought that was Olympic

It may have been. Whoever submitted that 5.45 pistol for approval to the ATF is the ones who did it. I thought it was Robinson but it very well could have been Olympic. I wanna say that Robinson was responsible for some bullshit too if it was Olympic though.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
It may have been. Whoever submitted that 5.45 pistol for approval to the ATF is the ones who did it. I thought it was Robinson but it very well could have been Olympic. I wanna say that Robinson was responsible for some bullshit too if it was Olympic though.
Robinson arms or Robinson armament? R.Armament makes the XCR but I’m not sure either. I used to own an XCR I had duracoated in “Red Clay”