• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I'll definitely take you up on that. I just have to plan ahead and make sure that I just have my son. My daughter is too young and wouldn't like the noise. My son would love to go though. He's never shot anything besides a pellet gun.
Let me know. I'm checking weather & availability for the next couple of weekends since @Peanut Butter has a real job & is limited to weekends. But I can also meet during the week with lead time, so let me know. I've got a couple of different .22 rifles now (thanks @Mac11FA) & a Ruger 22/45 to get him going.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
@jimipanic another wood job done well. See you tomorrow. I will know the time sometime tomorrow morning
@Jds556762 sucks about shooting but sweet spiker and also see you tomorrow.
@Jake almost every indoor range around here as that $5 per high shot rule now. It's ghey.
@noclevername Tyler K is a mega douche. Fuck him and anything he ever has to trade/sell. I'll never deal with him. He's a running joke around my ODT friend circle.

Everyone else:
Snapchat-657446437.jpg

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
It really depends. If you’re looking for serious accuracy and buy a high-dollar barrel, then putting non-bimetallic slugs through it makes sense.
But for just shooting, generally speaking the cost of a new barrel every 6k or so is about how much you save buying the bi-metal bullets vs a guy who buys the same barrel and uses only brass and copper jacketed stuff. The second guy will get longer service life, but pay more for ammo.
Pretty shitty barrel if it only lasts 6k no matter what's going through it

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Used tires, stacked and glued together with polyurethane adhesive. Insides filled with crushed unwashed #57 gravel. Two rows of tires, overlapping vertical seams between the tire towers. If it needs more support for stability, I will put pressure treated posts in the back.
I figure 4 to 5 feet of gravel will stop a 7.62x39 and an occasional 30-06.
Wow you are going all out.
When i bought my place the previous owner left me about 120 tires littered all over the property.
I stacked 12 railroad ties up and put the tires behind them.
I stacked them 6 foot tall behind the RR ties and 3 foot tall on the sides to create a U shape then had the neighbor fill and cover them all with clay.
I throw 2x4's or whatever softwood on the front of the ties and just replace them as they get tore up.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
@I.D.-ten-T if you want to set up a time to drive to Monroe we can go to the farm. Just a field with a big hillside for a backstop. Can go to about 100 yds. No benches, cover or anything else, have to bring targets. . But no ammo rules either. Really, I don't enforce any rules other than safety. @Jake @Peanut Butter you guys aren't that far away. Just give me a little lead time to make sure Suz is ok with me being gone & no other family are doing stuff that we would interfere with. Offer goes for anyone else that wants to head this way. Main limiting factors are weather & enough lead time for me to be sure somebody is available if Suz needs care.

You’re the man! Very generous offer, to a bunch of internet weirdos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Think I’m gonna just getting that receiver
Hell yeah check out QC-10 stuff. They make a lower that accepts MP5 mags (if you like spending 70.00 a mag) I have no experience with it but you can ask @KERTWOOD QC-10 stuff is great. They do Glock fed and colt fed lowers too

Last edited: