• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Can’t remember if I updated this or not but here’s my official course of action.

I’m going to return the TNVC bridge that uses “locator” rings that won’t fit around my focus lock rings and buy a Mod Armory bridge that attaches and aligns without using rings (a really nice unit) that will allow me to bridge.

Out of my two PVS-14s one definitely is on the higher end of the spec sheet, no blems, super minor peppering (can’t even be seen really) bright with a sharp image and stiff adjustment rings. It’s a nice tube.

the second tube is on the lower end of the spec sheet, has a decent amount of peppering, is noticeably more dim than the other tube and has lose adjustments that spin easily (I prefer some resistance).

I’m going to keep the higher spec tube, and exchange the lower end tube for another PVS14 under warranty and hope that I get one pulled that has better specs or at least more closely aligns with my clean tube. Realistically I can’t see if being any worse, it may end up being the same with blems in different locations or of a different type that are more or less annoying but it’s worth a shot.

while I’m waiting for the exchange I can at least rock a monocular and have fun with a single tube, it shouldn’t be a lengthy exchange, whatever time I takes to ship back, grab a tube, and ship to me so maybe a couple weeks. That will also give me time to secure the Mod Armory Bridge and hopefully, God willing, when I receive a better replacement tube I can snap em both together and be back on my merry way.

here’s a pic of the clean tube, not bad at all

View attachment 91320
Post a pic of the 'bad' tube so we know what to look for when you give these away?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Sell me your old Blinky?
I’m gonna hold onto it man I honestly like having a not attached IR and that was the one I rocked in AStan. If I decide to part with it though I’ll come to you! You should be able to find a new one online BUT there’s a lot of knock off MS2000s so be careful

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Woman Parcel Carrier call

These are the Mags from Gunbroker @Fast306stang and the guy included 2 Thurmold 20 rounders for free that are linked.

View attachment 91373
View attachment 91374

My Receiver and Rear Trunnion for my next build

View attachment 91375

And picked these up from the guy on ODT 55.00
The mag is BHO mag and both Bayonets are covered in Cosmoline

Don't need the Yugo Muzzle device but it looks new and if anybody wants it 15.00 shipped.

View attachment 91376
I need a Yugo bayo. I gifted mine to FIL.
You selling one?