Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
HOSTAGE SCENARIO
  1. You're a hostage held by 5 baddies in a dark basement
  2. There's a small creak outside the door; the baddies look towards it
  3. Rabbit busts in wearing a collared shirt, camo pants, and Chuck Taylors with an American Spirit hanging from his mouth
  4. First thing out of his mouth is "Sorry I'm late, Shitbags. Couldn't decided between my Fleur-de-lis mag or my purple tapco." *he went purple tapco for clout*
  5. Next he yells "yippee kay-aya motherfuckers" before slotting them all with his AK
  6. He chuckles to himself as the powder clears and pulls out his Bakelite box. Its got Tall Boy PBR and cigars in it
  7. He cuts you loose with an antler handled homemade knife
  8. He takes you out for Cracker Barrel and then you watch him on Naked and Afraid while he cleans his guns

Except for the PBR.... #Nailedit

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
yah thats basically what i 've been running into.then it seems like anyone that is a "pro" cant be bothered because its not a huge project. i figured this job would be easy money for most painters. looks like i'm gonna have a bunch of paint tools after this though.

We've all had the same experience I guess. Any contractor with half a brain could make bank with basic communication skills. They leave untold amounts of money on the table by not even returning phone calls.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
To the people that have PMed me on the other site about my AKMS. I say this-------------

7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb.jpg

You have not got me down. Even though all four of you do not have any transactions and less than 14 messages combined and I just got stood up again. That twice in one day.
Bring it!