Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
man i dont know why i even bother getting quotes to get work done. got some quotes to get my brick house painted and do some other exterior work. prices made my eyes go :eek: and now im already figuring out how to just do it myself which is where i always end up

sooooo who can tell me about limewashign?

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
man i dont know why i even bother getting quotes to get work done. got some quotes to get my brick house painted and do some other exterior work. prices made my eyes go :eek: and now im already figuring out how to just do it myself which is where i always end up

I have found that the hard part is getting people to show up and do the work

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

I'm in the same boat. These rascals either don't show up, or they show up and don't want the work. I have some water damage I need repaired in the garage and I'm just about to the point where I'm going to tackle it myself.

I had a realtor tell me his "company" does that type repair. So he sends someone out...it winds up being a kid who "does painting for side work" outside his normal job. Apparently the "company" is nothing more than an LLC that he uses to pay other people that do side jobs.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I'm in the same boat. These rascals either don't show up, or they show up and don't want the work. I have some water damage I need repaired in the garage and I'm just about to the point where I'm going to tackle it myself.

I had a realtor tell me his "company" does that type repair. So he sends someone out...it winds up being a kid who "does painting for side work" outside his normal job. Apparently the "company" is nothing more than an LLC that he uses to pay other people that do side jobs.

yah thats basically what i 've been running into.then it seems like anyone that is a "pro" cant be bothered because its not a huge project. i figured this job would be easy money for most painters. looks like i'm gonna have a bunch of paint tools after this though.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
He had been captured and is under duress.

Someone pop the IP address, I will be wheels up in 8 mins. Doc we need you on standby in case 3x had been tortured and needs treatment

HOSTAGE SCENARIO
  1. You're a hostage held by 5 baddies in a dark basement
  2. There's a small creak outside the door; the baddies look towards it
  3. Rabbit busts in wearing a collared shirt, camo pants, and Chuck Taylors with an American Spirit hanging from his mouth
  4. First thing out of his mouth is "Sorry I'm late, Shitbags. Couldn't decided between my Fleur-de-lis mag or my purple tapco." *he went purple tapco for clout*
  5. Next he yells "yippee kay-aya motherfuckers" before slotting them all with his AK
  6. He chuckles to himself as the powder clears and pulls out his Bakelite box. Its got Diet Coke and cigars in it
  7. He cuts you loose with an antler handled homemade knife
  8. He takes you out for Cracker Barrel and then you watch him on Naked and Afraid while he cleans his guns

Last edited: