• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
The race to the shitter after these meeting are hilarious. I just go down a few floors and blow it up

Dude I did an internship in ATL with a public accounting firm. The other company on the same floor as us had these HUGE dudes that would come in every couple of weeks from Germany and MURDER the bathrooms. I guess beer and sauerkraut make for some big bombs

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Its same as mechanics...most of them do the same shit I do, look up how to fix it on google. Doctors just work on flesh bags. Exceptions to that and blah blah...but fuck most people are NPCs
Usually AllData for service techs. For procedure, part numbers, tools required and labor hours, especially if that particular job hasn’t been done before by said mechanic. Obviously some mechanics (pro and backyard) post details on forums or YouTube As a means of helping out. That info encourages DIYers and bam, money saved vs a shop or the dealer for some jobs. Unfortunately, that’s limited and dependent on tool access.

Reactions: 3x

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

Did y'all know:
"Scarface" is actually a remake? Original from 1932 - and it's dang near the same movie, no joke. Also, there's a PSA (well, sort of) at the beginning that makes it VERY clear that it's an anti-gun flick. Probably had a great deal of influence on the NFA.

Good flick though, and very interesting to compare to the Al Pacino version.