• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Possibly, it could have been here earlier than we thought/knew, but saying we shouldn't test for it because it shows positive test results is just denial.

You don't hear about Italy bc they all dead.

Anything that creates mass fear will get news coverage. Election time will take over the news soon too.

I'm still not 100% as of whether it's airborne or droplet. Either way, if something has the possibility of helping protect against a virus, why not? It's a new virus and we don't know the long term effects of having it or having had it.

The real question is: What's the harm in wearing a mask?

I dunno, tell us what the Crown told you to think about it?

I find it funny how people are like 'believe nurses and doctors....fuck have you met the average nurse? Fucking thots in scrubs most of the time. Most doctors are drones that when presented with something that deviates slightly from the script they just throw even more pills at it hoping you'll either be too high to care or maybe just be a good citizen and die

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't know where you can get something like that. The link I posted in response to @Rabbit2047 has a store that sells the upper/lower HG and magazine wraps, but they are out of stock. There is a guy over on the files who makes his own, but I don't know if he makes any for sale, you could PM him and ask.....@Metatron on the files.....here's some pics of his work he posted over there.

View attachment 90722

View attachment 90723

Interesting!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
ShEmP NoW yOu GoT mE sUpEr DuPeR aNgRy!

Jk, most nurses are dumb as fuck. So are most doctors. Especially the ones getting pumped out of medical school right now. They just go on WebMD like the rest of us
Its same as mechanics...most of them do the same shit I do, look up how to fix it on google. Doctors just work on flesh bags. Exceptions to that and blah blah...but fuck most people are NPCs

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I don't know where you can get something like that. The link I posted in response to @Rabbit2047 has a store that sells the upper/lower HG and magazine wraps, but they are out of stock. There is a guy over on the files who makes his own, but I don't know if he makes any for sale, you could PM him and ask.....@Metatron on the files.....here's some pics of his work he posted over there.

View attachment 90722

View attachment 90723

I freaking love this. I ordered some ranger green Cordura to wrap a holster I have; hoping I have enough spare to take a crack at something like this