Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
And BTW is this a OK price for this rifle?
Prices have been all over the place lately and its hard to tell a good deal sometime.

Great rifle, but to me the folding stock version is much more desirable. Price doesn't seem horrible given the current market. Lets face it , everything is over priced right now and that may be the new "normal" for the foreseeable future.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I shot one of those a few years ago....great rifle.
But no parts......No Bueno!
I wouldn't own one either.
I had 2 SIG armorer kits that I had snagged off Optics planet with the spare parts. I could have kept it running for a while, bit every year would make it harder to trade. Even back then they were sitting for 1+ month in the marketplace.
It was also when I got into Galil ACE. I decided that ACE was a better rifle and more likely to have long term manufacturer support. Plus it has more parts common with AK and I have more than 1 ACE.

Last edited:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I had 2 SIG armorer kits that I had snagged off Optics planet with the spare parts. I could have kept it running for a while, bit every year would make it harder to trade. Even back then they were sittimg for 1+ month in the marketplace.
It was also when I got into Galil ACE. I decided that ACE was a better rifle and more likely to have long term manufacturer support. Plus it has more parts common with AK and I have more than 1 ACE.
I need one of your extras

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Don’t shit on my 106
Lol, I’m not dogging the Bulgarian stuff. I spent more than the average fan on the arsenal stuff back in the day. Found it to be good but overrated for the money. A nice finish is less important than reliability (in my opinion)
They’re good but you get better (longer lasting) quality with wasr10/63, veprs and the chinese options.
I overlook the Yugo/Bosnian/Serbian stuff since the only thing they have worthwhile that’s hard to find or compare price on is the M85 5.56 Pistol

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
PB....Don't believe the hype. I have owned a 84s and I can tell you for a fact while I could get some ((10)) 5.56 mags to lock in the mag well, none of them would feed a round into the chamber. Not one single round.

There have been more than a few threads over on the files about trying to solve the Norinco 84s proprietary mag problem..
Nobody has found a good answer, to include Bulgarian ((10)) mags. Those who have tried to get the ((10)) to run reliably have had to grind away on the locking lugs and feed lips and they still don't run 100%. So you end up with what? Modified Bulgarian mags that don't work reliably in either AK. Hell, Poly Tech 5.56 Ak mags aren't even interchangeable with Norinco's. There is a reason those Chinese 5.56 AK mags command $100 plus. To get an 84s to run like it should you have to have them, so they are worth the squeeze I guess.
I’m not doubting your claims but I had no issues in any of the Chinese aks I used circle 10 5.56 mags in (6 or 7 norinco and polytec)
Maybe a build date range or other issue

Reactions: 3x