Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I have to single load my triangle with ALG for my son because it's super easy to double(triple) tap it off of the bench if you ride the trigger. They are great triggers though.

I've debated putting one on my 10/63 UF but want to maybe try something else too. Anybody have any suggestions?

Yeah, I can see this bump firing Very easily. My go to up to this point has been the RAK-1 trigger but really a big fan of the "bow" style trigger shape like the on ALG.

I'm going to play around with it and maybe order a couple different torsion springs from McMaster-Carr to try out. I don't hate it, just would like it a little heavier.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Yeah, I can see this bump firing Very easily. My go to up to this point has been the RAK-1 trigger but really a big fan of the "bow" style trigger shape like the on ALG.

I'm going to play around with it and maybe order a couple different torsion springs from McMaster-Carr to try out. I don't hate it, just would like it a little heavier.

Keep us updated. I wouldn't mind adding a pound or two to the pull weight on mine.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Keep us updated. I wouldn't mind adding a pound or two to the pull weight on mine.

Will do. I'm going to get the measurements on this spring and order a couple that put a little more torque on the trigger. You can order pretty much any shape or size from Mcmaster.
These are just like what is supply from ALG but I can order one a little stiffer or a little more "bend" in it to add more tension. Will just need to bend a hook in one end to go over the trigger. ALG gives you a 180 degree spring, could use a 225 or 270 degree to add a little more tension