• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Good news on the Jeep. Needs a u-joint. Tranny mounts. Gonna do a few other things while they’re in there. So instead of doing a $3000 job
it’s like $750 worth of work

Praise God
Yup, that’s much better. I had a similar experience in my history with The Beast, and I forgot to mention it. Clearly I’m a reliable and useful source for all your shade-tree wrench-monkey needs!!!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Anybody have or know where I can order just an upper handguard to match this pistol grip and lower handguard? Tons of starburst in both, looking for the same in an upper HG.

20200624_164658.jpg

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
cheese grater bruh..

Not for this one. Wanna have a matching set for a triangle folder.

I just need an upper HG that matches. @jimipanic busy with his latest shipment. Wouldn't make sense for me to ask him to do that for a couple bucks when he could dedicate that time to his own shit and make more money. He'd probably do it for me but I'm not gonna ask. I wouldn't want to do it for someone else if I were him, lol. I have all the stuff to refinish them anyways.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Not for this one. Wanna have a matching set for a triangle folder.

I just need an upper HG that matches. @jimipanic busy with his latest shipment. Wouldn't make sense for me to ask him to do that for a couple bucks when he could dedicate that time to his own shit and make more money. He'd probably do it for me but I'm not gonna ask. I wouldn't want to do it for someone else if I were him, lol. I have all the stuff to refinish them anyways.

you need a laminate upper vs a hardwood
I’ll scope the box when I get back in town